Railway Recruitment 2016 notification (CEN 03/2015) & RRB online application form for 18252 vacancies of Station Master Senior Clerk Commercial Clerk Goods Guard posts available at indianrailways.gov.in.
-RRB Non Technical ASM Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 apply online
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Indicative Centralized Employment Notice No.: 03/2015
- Total posts: 18252
- Age limit: not less than 18 years
- Eligibility: 10th/12th Exam or Diploma/Degree/Graduation
- Application Fees: Rs: 100/- for General and OBC candidate, no fees for SC/ST Candidate
- Selection process: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exams and Aptitude test
- Application Status: started from 26th December 2015
- Deadline: 25th January, 2016
- Exam Date: between March to May 2016
- Admit Card: upcoming days
- Exam Marks: 100 marks
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Subjects: Arithmetic Ability, General Science, General Intelligence and General Knowledge
- Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
-Railway RRB non technical recruitment 2015 Apply 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice
- Goods Guard – 7591 seats
- Assistant Station Master – 5942 seats
- Traffic Apprentice (TA) – 1645 seats
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA) – 1205 seats
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist – 869 seats
- Commercial Apprentice (CA) – 703 seats
- Traffic Assistant – 166 seats
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)- 127 seats
- Senior Time Keeper – 04 seats
-How To Apply for RRB NTPC UG Recruitment 2016 ? Candidates to visit
Candidates to visit the official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in. On the home page, click on Career tab. Now click on Advt CEN 2016 link. In a new tab, pdf file will open. Read all mentioned details carefully. Now click on online application form link. Fill up form with all required details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and required documents. Complete application fees payment procedure through SBI Challan or online procedure. Verify filled the form and submit it before the due date. At last, take print out of filled form for further reference.
Candidates must have a photocopy of Certification of Matriculation/ Intermediate/ Graduation from recognized university or board. School Leaving Certificate (if required). The aspirant must be filled application form in prescribed format.
Advertisement Release Date: 26th December, 2015 -Starting date for submitting online application form: 26th December, 2015 -Last date for submitting online application form: 25th January, 2016 -Starting date for submission of online fee: 26th December, 2015 -Last date for submission of online fee: 25th January, 2016 -Starting date for submission of offline fee: 28th December, 2015 -Last date for submission of offline fee: 22nd January, 2016 -Exam Date All Over India: March & June 2016.